1. Enhance ice surface performance- cellular rubber with silica compound and micro-pumps on tread blocks have function of absorbing water film from ice surface, eliminating slippery factor and improving grip.
2. New innovative design of tread sipes - fully 3D zig-zag shaped sipes enhance rigidity of tread blocks and thus help to maintain maximum contact patch and to minimize shape twist of grooves for better water/slush evacuation.
3. Center rib design features empty pitches, with long and narrow following wide and short - improving accelerating traction and reducing noise, and S-shaped sipe to enhance accelerating traction
4. Wide circumferential and lateral grooves designed to evacuate water and slush efficiently
5. Shoulder blocks feature W-shaped micro-grooves which increase responsiveness of tyre while cornering, also being an addition to decorative pattern of shoulder outer wall.
6. 9 different tread block shapes are used to decrease noise.